Saturday, November 05, 2005

First Time Here with Very Busy Life

Hello...all of my friends.
I will try to share my daily life and release my feeling here as often as I can.

Work and work and work have come to my life.
I have spent more than 2/3 of the day concentrating on my research almost everyday for two weeks. My first presentation for my master research in the lab was postponed from last Wednesday (Nov,2) to this coming Monday (Nov, 7). I felt more relaxed after hearing this news from email, but, at the same time, I felt like I must be more tired. Till now, I have not finished my document for the presentation yet. This presentation will be my first time to present and speak in Japanese. So, I am doing the document in bilingual version (Both English and Japanese). That's why I am so tired in double. My Japanese, expecially writing skill, is still not good enough to automatically come out from my brain compared to English (which is also not that good).

Anyway, sometimes, to extremely concentrate on doing something causes my life more valuable.

Gambatte...NoTtO-san

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home