Tuesday, November 22, 2005

-- Colourful Autumn (1) --

Lots of Thai friends in Kyoto and Osaka and I had a short journey to Ohara, the north of Kyoto city last Saturday weekend (05.Nov.19). The colour red maple leaves in Ohara have not turned to all red yet. Some were green. Some were ....... .

Anyway, it was not too bad because I had seen too much last year. So, I don't have any eager or much expectation to see the KOYO this year. This was the first KOYO this year. Although I did not feel too impressive for the red maple leaves but the Onsen here, named Ohara no sato hot spring, made me feel so relaxed... The next KOYO trip is coming soon.

.. .. .. To be continued .. .. ..

Me, in Sanzen-in Temple, Ohara, with a Background of Colourful Trees


A Tree with lots of MOMO fruits on the Way to Onsen in Ohara



Colourful Maple trees in Sanzen-in Temple, Ohara


Red and Orange Maple leaves in in Sanzen-in Temple, Ohara

Maple leaves with blue sky in Ohara, North Kyoto

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had been in Kyoto to see the maple leefs! I didn't get to see much of the autumn here between the buildings...

Juho, Tokyo

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing us your wonderful moments.
I cordially admire you.

Anyway, I'm expecting to see your LOVE diary na. :-)


khunBomB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home