Saturday, December 03, 2005

Funny Story from My Little Niece (1)

Story1: I Have No Homework

One day, my niece was back from school. After playing with her sister for a while, she came to have a talk with my sister and then asked my sister a question.

My Littile Niece said... Do you know why I don't have any homework today????
My Sister said... Ummm, because your teacher did not give you homework.
My Littile Niece said... No!!
My Sister said... Umm, because you did it already at school, right?
My Littile Niece said... Incorrect!!!
My Sister said... Then, you might let your sister do it for you... Pretty sure, right?
My Littile Niece said... Still wrong!!
My Sister said... Ok ok... I am really out of it... Just tell me the true answer then..















My Little Niece said... IT IS BECAUSE I TOTALLY FORGOT WHICH HOMEWORK THAT MY TEACHER ORDERED...

My Sister said... ?!?!?!!?!?!?!??? hahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home