Thursday, December 08, 2005

First Snow in Kyoto 2005

Just right after Thailand National Day, the first snow in Kyoto came on December 6th in the morning. Eventhough I could not see the first snow because of too late waking up, I still noticed much white snow covering the trees in the mountain around Katsura area...

Relatively quite fast for this year... So damn cold now...

I don't remember when exactly the first snow came for last year.
But I remember that, the last day of year 2004, early morning I drove a car during snowing for the first time when I had to return a car back to the rental car center nearby Kyoto station after we had a journey to Hiroshima. I was so excited for that experience. And then after taking a bus back home already, it started snowing more and more...

So, everyone (I mean our Thais living at my place) was so excited with everything around us turning to be white...We just got out from our beds and took lots of photos as followings.



Snowing at Rakusai Miyabi Bld. on 31 December 2004

1 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger noomai said...

I was just gonna say that I recognized these pictures from last year. I think last year's first snow was exactly the new year's eve as you mentioned. I missed it during my journey to Shanghai, I remembered. This year's snow is truly early. The leaves haven't all fallen down yet. There were still signs of late Autumn, but hey... what the heck ... there was already snow!

It's prolly gonna be a great snowboarding season :) Yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home