Sunday, January 08, 2006

My 2006 New Year Activities

On Dec 31, the last day of 2005, after two of my friends (visiting and staying at my place for a week) back to Bangkok, I did cycling through the coldness of Kyoto from Katsura to donwntown to have a party at Pear's place, then we moved the group to Shinpuhkan to countdown for the Year 2006 , and then cycling along Teramachi while no people walking and shopping and stopped by a small temple to stay calm and pray for a good luck new year (this was much much better than being among tons of people in the place like Yasaka shrine), and finally we went to a first karaoke of year 2006 for 2 hours.

On Jan 1, we also made another small 'Nabe' dinner at Mai's place. And then, I took my bicycle back to my place at 10pm. It was really a good exercise for me after never doing any sports for a couple months. !!! Such a great warming-up before going to a ski trip !!!

On Jan 2, I had another meal with my host family near Katsura Station. My host mom, she prepared traditional Kyoto new year food for me. It consisted of only Fish and Vegetable...

Japanese tea with konbu and ume inside served with a few pieces of sweet (คล้ายๆขนมโก๋)

Small sweet fish (my most favourite), Another fish, and Shiitake

Kuri (เกาลัด), Daikon, Sweet eggs, Kamaboko made from fish, another fish

White Miso Soup with Daikon and Moji

Thank you very much Nakajima-san, my host family in Kyoto, for this traditional meal.


Then, after this lunch, I went to donwtown to see how many Kyoto people waiting for the second day of the year that all department stores in Shijo-Sanjo area (and also all places in Japan) started a super grand sales, especially a Happy or Lucky Bag called, Fukubukuro. Finally, I did not buy any fukubukuro because I wasn't be sure that I would do like all stuff in the lucky bag. I just bought a sweater in Takashimaya.


Fukubukuro in Takashimaya department store

That's all about my new year activities.......NEXT, Let's go skiing...!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger noomai said...

Happy New Year รอบที่ล้านแปด... ไว้มาอ่านงานสกีต่อเน้อ

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

โอ้ลั่นล้า.....
บล็อกและรูปไฮโซมากพี่

ป.ล.ทำไมหลายๆอย่างมันช่างสวนกับหน้าตาพี่จังฮ่าๆ

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year พี่น็อต
จริงๆแล้วมันก็เกินปีใหม่มาเกือบสิบวันแล้วนะ
ทำไมเพิ่งจามาอัพ หา!!! หุหุ

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

หวัดดีปีใหม่จ้า จากเจ้

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous illustrated spanking stories said...

``Am I under arrest. A.
xnxx sx stories
adult stories young incest
amature dog sex stories
hot masturbation stories
lesbian bondage rape stories
``Am I under arrest. A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home